Jane Milrod is the founding Director of Chadd Princeton – Mercer County, named “Affiliate of the Year 2009 to 2010.” Professionally, Jane is an AD/HD Coach, Teacher, and Support Group Facilitator. Her coaching concentration includes AD/HD students in middle school and high school and college and Post Graduate schools, Adults with AD/HD dealing with Work and Career Issues, and All Ages facing Career and Job Search Challenges.
- Graduate of the Advanced Professional ADDCA Coach Program, earning the PACG designation
- Graduate of the Coach Training Program with Master ADHD Coach Susan Sussman, and MCCC Sheila Kutner (Qualification for Coach Practice)
- Coaching Children and Teens, Coaching Teens and College Students, Courses led by Jody Sleeper-Triplett
- CHADD National Teacher Certification Program – Parent to Parent: FamilyTraining on AD/HD.
- Successfully completed the Advanced Professional ADHD Coach Training Program with David Giwerc, Founder of the ADD Coach Academy
Princeton University – Department of Psychology , The Brain, Mind and Behavior Institute (auditor): Coursework Includes:
- Neuroscience and Advanced Cognitive Neuroscience
- Learning and Memory
- Social Emotional Psychology,
- The Psychology of Personality
- Adolescent Psychopathology,
- The Psychology of Thinking
As Director of CHADD Mercer County Chapter Jane, programs monthly speaker meetings, oversees 3 subgroups dedicated to Parents/Adults/and Nutritional Harm reduction. Jane speaks to teachers and parents about the brain anatomy of AD/HD as well as the diagnosis, treatment, and support for the disability.
Prior to working as an AD/HD Educator, Advocate and Coach, Jane spent 20 years as an Executive Recruiter. She was the founder of a search firm specializing in the Direct Response Industry, placing over 200 executives in companies in the US and Europe.
Despite struggles with AD/HD in elementary, middle, and High School, Jane graduated Phi Beta Kappa, with High Honors from Rutgers University. Her 2 sons have AD/HD
Resume: Jane MilroADHD Coach Jane Milrod and Associates, LLC 2007 – Present President
- Practice concentration: Students in middle school, high school and college. Post Graduate Students. Adults facing transitions in work, life, and career challenges.
- The primary purpose of ADHD coaching is to help the individual with ADHD develop the structure necessary to function effectively, and to teach practical solutions to the challenges.
- CHADD National Teacher Certification Program (Parent to Parent: Family Training on AD/HD) Awarded June, 2006
- International Coach Federation certification program (Qualification for Coach Practice) Earned October, 2008.
- Coaching for Teens And College Students Certification. Jodi Sleeper-Triplett
- PrincetonUniversityAuditor: 2006- Present: Cognitive Neuroscience, The Psychology of Personality, Adolescent Psychopathology, Social Cognitive Neuroscience, Memory and Cognition.
- Run monthly meetings addressing member needs. Includes identifying topics and scheduling speakers and expert panels
- Created the 8 page Professional Provider Directory forMercerCounty.
- Facilitator of small group counseling discussions at each meeting.
- Recognized as the fastest growing chapter in NJ in 2007-2008
- Oversee Public Relations in all media.
- Develop and Manage E-mail distribution list
- Maintain Chapter Data for Website
CHADD, Mercer County Chapter 2006-Present Founding Director “Children and Adults with Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder (CHADD), is a national non-profit, tax-exempt organization providing education, advocacy and support for individuals with AD/HD. The organization is composed of dedicated volunteers from around the country who play an integral part in the association’s success by providing support, education and encouragement to parents, educators and professionals on a grassroots level through CHADD chapters” (www.chadd.org)
THE RIVERSIDE SCHOOL 1999-2005
Co-President, PTO Board, 03-05, VP, Parent Teacher Organization Board, 01-03
Co-Chair, Summer Camp Fair 1999 – 2000
YWCA PRINCETON 1999- 2003 VP Human Resources Committee
- Charged with evaluating the top candidate for Executive Director Position.
- Designed, executed, and wrote up a staff survey evaluation tool.
- Revamped the Code of Conduct for the YWCA Princeton. Conducted extensive research into standards and practices of ethical organizations. Transformed the former punitive code into a positive, instructional guideline for desired behavior for all employees
Jane Milrod (pg 2)
MILROD SEARCH, Princeton, NJ January, 1989 – January 2001
President, Executive Search Professional
- Founder and Chief Executive of this search firm which served Fortune 500 Financial Service businesses along with clients in the Publishing, Hospitality, and Media sectors.
- Placed over 200 senior executives in the Direct Response and On-line Marketing fields and ranks among the leading search firms in those specialties.
- Built a relational database of Candidates and Companies with over 12,000 records.
- Earned and maintained a reputation for high ethical standards and a commitment to honesty over personal gain.
- Trained and mentored research assistants in recruitment techniques such as cold calling, career assessment, and correct interview technique.
- Certified by the National Association of Personnel Services as a Certified Personnel Consultant (successful completion of comprehensive exams, following NAPC Association mandated course work).
HOWARD SLOAN ASSOCIATES, October 1981 – December 1989
Executive Search Consultant
- Established an all-new recruiting department for the company, in the Direct-Response Marketing field.
- Created department with the highest first year billings in the company’s history. Maintained the level of second highest overall billings.
- Developed and maintained rapport with clients including advertising agencies, financial service companies, database service firms, telemarketing service bureaus, and book and magazine publishers.
ALLY & GARGANO ADVERTISING, NY, NY Nov. 1980 – Oct. 1981 Assistant Account Executive
MACY’S TRAINING PROGRAM, NY, NY June – Nov. 1980
RutgersUniversity, Bachelor of Arts, 1980
Grade Point Average: 3.9/4.0
Phi Beta Kappa